In case you missed the Recording Videos with Screencast-o-Matic Workshop (or even if you were there), here’s an outline of what we covered and some links to additional information:
- Why you might want to create a video for class
- Tips for creating a video students will watch
- How to install Screencast-o-Matic
- What you can do using Screencast-o-Matic, and
- How to embed videos from Google Drive into Canvas.
For more information, check out this handy tip sheet from Tim on Screencasting 101. You can contact the IRC for the password to install Screencast-o-matic on your machine.
As always, if you have questions or would like to sit down and learn more, feel free to reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or stop by the IRC office in Decker 45.